FCA has debuted the 2021 Chrysler Grand Caravan, exclusively for Canada. It offers even more value for those who seek the quintessential family vehicle. Designed with budget-friendly family customers in mind, the Grand Caravan delivers an exceptional driving experience. Standard features and utilities include seven-passenger seating and the Uconnect 4 system with a seven-inch touch screen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone compatibility. Well-equipped to stand against the competition, the Grand Caravan is a no-compromise minivan at an unbeatable value.
“We’re incredibly proud to maintain the ‘Grand Caravan’ nameplate exclusively in the Canadian marketplace,” said David Buckingham, President and CEO, FCA Canada. “Particularly here in Canada, that name has become synonymous with affordable, safe and innovative family transportation that the 2021 Chrysler Grand Caravan builds upon.”
As the first company to introduce the minivan and through six generations of the vehicle, FCA Canada has innovated 115 minivan firsts. The company has sold more than 15 million minivans globally since 1983, twice as many as any other manufacturer over the past 37 years.
The 2021 Chrysler Grand Caravan is built at the Windsor Assembly Plant (Ont.) and goes on sale in the third quarter of 2020.
New for 2021:
- Expanding the award-winning FCA Canada minivan lineup, the Chrysler Grand Caravan now offers two value-add models – Grand Caravan (base) and Grand Caravan SXT
- The 2020 Chrysler Grand Caravan has a starting Canadian Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $37,995. The SXT model has an MSRP of $39,995.
- Available options on the Grand Caravan and Grand Caravan SXT include SafetyTec Group and Stow ‘n Place roof rack with optional Cold Weather Group, Power Group, Trailer-Tow Group and single overhead DVD on the Grand Caravan SXT
- The Chrysler Grand Caravan minivan features the next generation of the award-winning Pentastar V-6 gasoline engine, which delivers 287 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque, and is mated to a segment-first TorqueFlite nine-speed automatic transmission
- With standard seven-passenger seating, Chrysler Grand Caravan delivers a smooth, exceptionally quiet and comfortable ride for the entire family
- The Grand Caravan includes a standard second-row bench seat and third-row Stow ‘n Go fold-in-floor 60/40 split-folding bench seat. Eight-passenger seating and second-row Stow ‘n Go fold-in-floor seats with in-floor storage and Easy Tilt seats are available
- Grand Caravan’s available SafetyTec Group includes ParkSense Rear Park Assist with Stop, Blind-spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path detection, Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking and Pedestrian Automatic Emergency Braking
- The Chrysler Grand Caravan comes standard with a 3.5-inch digital information display and offers the Uconnect 4 system with a 7-inch touch screen, standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Apple CarPlay enables iPhone users to access Apple Maps, Messages, phone and Apple Music through Siri Voice Control or the Uconnect touch screen
- Android Auto enables easy and safe access to Google Voice Search, Google Maps and Google Play Music via the Uconnect touch screen or steering wheel controls
- Uconnect 4 system includes fast startup time, enhanced processing power, vivid imagery, high resolution and sharp graphics
- Other standard conveniences include ParkView Rear Back-up Camera and hands-free communication with Bluetooth streaming audio
- The Chrysler Grand Caravan comes standard with six speakers and Active Noise Cancellation
The 2021 Chrysler Grand Caravan is built at the Windsor Assembly Plant (Ontario)